Bytes Report Manager is a utility that was created to connect to the Microsoft SQL Reporting Services(MSSRS), more specifically to manage the deployment, provisioning and maintenance of reports and the underlying analysis and reporting system. It does so by providing an easy-access way client that makes light work of tedious, often reocurring tasks.
- Connect to Reporting server and view structure and contents of reporting server
- Rename, move, copy reports and datasources.
- Folder creation on remote reporting server
- Deploy local .rdl file to folder on remote reporting server
- Preview the report loaded from .rdl file
- Preview and edit the .rdl file in XML editor with syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Deploy report using and rewriting it to use a specified datasource on the reporting server.
- View and create subscriptions to deployed reports